viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

Fuck2010

I'm not gonna blame anybody on this year. There may have been some mistakes but i feel like i need to take the role of the guilty, because i am building my own luck, so, why complain?
I'd really like to thank to my ex best friend or whatever, because he betrayed me in a fucking way that was the most painful ever, but at the same time, it made me realize how much important my other friends were (are), and that allowed me to enjoy the little things, the little moments.
Then again this other boy, who gave me the best lesson ever: Don't change for anybody. You are you, if someone likes you, fine.. But if they don't, fuck them!
There is not a boy who deserves such a sacrifice.
But yes, there's one who deserves almost every tear that i spent on some other insignificants, and it's funny how i couldn't see that the obvious answer to everything was right in front of me.

I'd like to thank my friends, they are my support, they mean almost everything, i don't know, they save me from every crap moment, and turn it into an unforgettable memory. What would my life be without them?
My team, it was a big time for me, to be a cheer captain, it made me grow up and realize some things that i was scared to say. They really gave me the wings to appear now as i am, as the woman i am now. That's why i think this is my way of life.


I am human, i made mistakes. But also, i am a teenager so i can fuck my life up as many times as i want, so i'm sorry if i ever hurted someone, or if i wasn't what you expected. I'm just a girl trying to become a woman, i just want the world to be as i dream it, please don't blame me for that.
My best wishes to my readers, hope you hand an amazing time celebrating, and all the strenght, happiness, peace and love to afront this new year, that... At least as i see it, it's gonna be so exciting.
Love&Monsters, Gabbi.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario