sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

Old dude Harry

Okay, i am messing up everything.
But hey, can i tell you something? I am just a teenager, i mean, i still can't decide correctly what to do, because i have lived for about just 15 years, and clearly, i'm not a wise person.
If it hurts, i'm sorry, but i am just learning this about managing my own life... Please don't pretend imma be a perfect person, because that is exactly what i am trying to avoid beeing, because perfect means fake.
And, friend, you can hate me, you can think i'm an idiot Daddy's little girl who knows that if she really screws everything, it wont matter, because there will always be someone cleaning all my mistakes. And you'll be right, but you can't tell me i am not trying hard. Anyways, as if you care that much.
Please, pease. We will only be young ounce, so why stressing each others with that kind of troubles?
Live your life today, tomorrow may be too late.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario